The Trust owns and maintains over 70 commercially and residentially let properties and farms - predominantly in Marsh Gibbon, but also at Ewelme and Ramridge.
The original estates were endowed by the Duke and Duchess of Suffolk in 1437 and it is the income from many of these same estates which continues to this day to finance the Trust’s principal charitable activities, namely the three almshouses and our Educational Support programme.
Those interested in taking up a tenancy of a Trust property are invited to apply for further details from the Trust’s Managing Agents:
Messrs Sidleys Chartered Surveyors
6 King Edward Street
Oxford OX1 4JL
Tel: 01865 726016